JANDI Update: Group Photo (Uploading Grouped Files)
JANDI Update News for September 2020
Hi there! We are here to announce a new feature on JANDI.
We have finally updated the grouped photo (uploading grouped files) feature that many users have been waiting for!
Let’s take a closer look.
Grouped Files (Grouped Photos)
Now you can easily upload multiple images and files by grouping them together!
- Click the (+) icon on the left to your text box and select multiple files in ‘my computer’ to upload them all together.
- You can select up to 10 images or files.
- All the photos and files in the same group can be deleted altogether.
- All the photos and files in the same group can be saved in your JANDI Drive.
- The biggest file you can upload is 1GB.
- You cannot edit the group of files you have uploaded.
- Tap on the (+) icon on the left to your text box to select multiple photos you want to upload as a group.
- You can upload up to 10 images.
- When downloading grouped photos, you can choose to download ‘all images’ or ‘current image only.’
JANDI will continue to update new features. If you have feature requests, please use our [Live Support] in the menu, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.