What Is the Difference Between WhatsApp And JANDI ?
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app for personal communication. When teams use it to communicate for work, they face some challenges:
- Personal messages are mixed with work messages
- Searching for files and documents is difficult
- Using up storage on a personal device
- Distraction from friends and family
- The security risk for sensitive company data
JANDI provides a solution for workplace collaboration, with over 200,000 teams using our service to stay connected and work better together. On JANDI, teams can create topic-based group chats, share files securely and search using filters, launch a poll or start a video conferencing, and manage the task with a simple to-do list.
Let’s see how JANDI differs from Whatsapp.